SOLD For one time only, I am offering a Collector’s Special Combination Bundle for the British rarest coin in history. Within this combination bundle, I am selling 6 different Royal Mint official items at an attractive price, a whopping saving of £75 (£503.50 with P&P if purchase individually).
This 1992 Collector’s Special Combination Bundle includes:
- 1 x 1992-93 EC Single Market 50p coin in circulated condition, supplied with a protective pocket
- 1 x Royal Mint 1992 Brilliant Uncirculated 9-coin set pack in brilliant uncirculated quality, displayed in an informative and fully illustrated presentation folder
- 1 x Royal Mint 1992 Standard Proof 9-coins set in proof quality, housed within an attractive blue leatherette display case
- 1 x Royal Mint 1992 Deluxe Proof 9-coins set in proof quality, housed within a luxurious red leather display case
- 1 x 1992-93 EC Single Market 50p SILVER PROOF coin in proof quality, supplied with a protective case
- 1 x 1992-93 EC Single Market 50p SILVER PIEDFORT PROOF coin in proof quality, supplied with a protective case
This is a very rare opportunity to obtain the EC Single Market 50p coin in 6 different formats at once. A must for serious numismatic collectors!
DON’T FORGET! Just 109,000 of the EC 50 pence coin were minted in 1992 (except the silver proofs), many of them were demonetised in 1998 because of the old-50p-size. Although the true figure of the remaining EC Single Market 50p coins is unknown, without a doubt this is gotta be the most collectable coin in the British numismatic history.